Suatu malam mendapatkan diri nggak bisa tidur karena excited ngebayangin serunya industri periklanan. Akhirnya gue ngetik cover letter (yang ceritanya bakal gue gunakan untuk apply) di note handphone dan baru di-share sekarang:
Dear Mr. Creative Director
By this letter I'm about to tell you so bad bad bad news. Before Ash Ketchum turns 11 and Pikachu starts needing Energizer. Before there is 109th Star of Destiny which is just a horrible Siren. Before Cid appears as lady boy on new series called Fag Fantasy. Before Mario and Luigi leaves Nintendo just to join Tekken Tournament. Before zombies recognize Umbrella.Inc was a Barbie industry. Before you realize this one is called direct marketing mail. I want to grow up in *Agency's Name* with your guidance so I can level up our team and beat the boss (client's problem).
Sincerely,
The one you can summon
www.behance.net/wafibtf
Yup, gue mengharapkan CD gue nanti adalah seorang gamer hahaha..
No comments:
Post a Comment