"Being part of advertising industry is one my best pleasure in my life." said Shu in his blog. Shu couldn't thank God enough because of his recent lucks. Few months before he graduated, he had been working in one of most prestigious advertising agency in capital city. Winning several advertising competition category student made him recognized as young rising star in this creative industry.
6 years after graduation, Shu was already titled as youngest creative director in nation. Praise was no longer flattering to him except the ones from clients. Passionate and ambitious were two words that fitted when it came to represent himself. Ad-people knew Shu as one of best creative director to cooperate with.
Now, those glorious spans were only memory to Shu. He retired after spending 30 years in industry. Sentenced having lung cancer, Shu tried hard to hide his fear in front of his devoted wife, Martha. Luckily Martha would always be on his side whenever Shu needs her.
One day Shu found the blog that he wrote 30 years ago. Shu couldn't hold his tears and what Martha could only do was sitting beside him and offering shoulder to cry on. He suddenly remembered what he faced back then like over time assignments, overloaded projects and another devastating job things.
"It seems like big mistake, but I regret nothing in this life. Thank you for being faithful to me while I was being too faithful to my own job. I'm glad that I'm spending the rest of life with you, Martha," said him.
No comments:
Post a Comment