It was Saturday, 5'o clock.
I just got home while my phone kept reminding about what we called responsibilities.
I took few milk candies and I blamed myself for the device that can save what we called responsibilities.
I jumped to the bed and I planned what to watch tonight.
I overslept and questioned how could I don't realize tiredness inside.
I giggled by myself, I was too pahhy. Pahhy-pahhy-happy.
Don't ask, I just added pahhy as adjective which could fit for your Saturday night.
Non-sense but happy. Fragile but happy.
There was nothing to besides writing how come dancing marionette could get broken so easily.
I needed toy box. I needed margarita with 0% alcohol.
Happiness stayed for so long, and started getting bored.
It craves some more friends called joy, bliss, delight, enjoyment and blablabla.
What did I have to do then? Followed my desire?
I forgot to watch DVD so I wrote and I tweeted.
So again, I ended the day happily.
So again, I ended the day happily.
PS: Yesterday I ended it with Oreo and Adobe Illustrator.
Some say I need retrouvailles to share this shit called happiness.
Some say I need retrouvailles to share this shit called happiness.
Retrouvailles (French): The happiness of meeting again after a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment